The Land O’ Lakes 22nd Annual Bioanalytical Conference will present a unique look at what we had to learn very quickly in 2020 and 2021 in order to rise to the scientific and logistical challenges brought to us by the COVID-19 pandemic. In the three-day conference we will look at how many of the key advancements occurred, how they are being applied and what we see in the future of Bioanalysis beyond the pandemic. The way we think and operate has forever been changed and we will take a look at these changes to reflect and learn and look forward.
Registration Opens: February 18th, 2021
Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to the recorded content post event
- Access to our networking platform where you can meet and video chat with other attendees.
- Ability to view the virtual exhibit hall and video chat with company representatives
- Ability to view poster presentations and video chat with authors
- Personalized log-in access to virtual event website to build your schedule in advance
||Virtual - Full Conference
|| Single Session Online
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to [email protected] and will be honored as follows:
AAPS will issue a refund to any attendee who cancels at least two (2) business days in advance of the event:
- If you cancel your registration on/before July 8, 2021 you will be refunded your registration fees minus an administrative fee of $50 for members/non-members or $25 for students.
- In the case of a multi-day event, cancellation must be received no later than 2 business days before the first scheduled workshop date/start time.
- Cancellations received on/after July 9, 2021 will not be refunded.
- In the rare event that AAPS must to cancel due to circumstances beyond our control, we will make every effort to notify attendees as quickly as possible. Attendees will be given the opportunity to either transfer to another workshop or obtain a full refund.
No refunds will be given for “no shows” or for attendee technology problems. It is the responsibility of the attendee to test their computer setup before the start of the workshop. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live event, you are not eligible for a refund. If the technical problem is due to our error, we will issue a refund.
Registration substitutions from the same company may be submitted in writing to [email protected] at any time without penalty. If the membership status of the substitute differs from that of the original registrant, a refund or additional charge at the current rate may apply.
AAPS Professional Code of Conduct Policy